Why choose Moda?
Your health partner
It’s easier to be your healthy best when you have the right partner by your side. We’re here to help you feel well so you can live better longer, with special programs and care teams to support you in reaching your personal health goals.
Since 1955, we’ve supported healthy communities by providing quality health plans to members in Oregon and Alaska.
Be better with myModa
Every plan includes our health tools, available through myModa. This personalized website lets members access health coaching, prescription medication and treatment cost estimator tools, care coordination and more.
Thanks to myModa, it’s easy to access your health information 24/7.
As a member, you can:
- Find in-network providers
- Select or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Review your coverage for specific services
- Estimate medical costs for procedures
- Check status of claims
- Check your annual deductible and out-of-pocket status
- Check prescription prices
- Review prescription history
- Pay your premiums online and set up recurring payments
- Review electronic explanations of benefits (EOBs)
- View your Member Handbook
- Download your member ID card
- Access tools to manage your dental care needs
Health and wellness tools
These handy resources come with every individual and family plan. If you’ve received your member ID, simply log in to myModa to get started.
Take charge of your health – and follow your progress. It’s easy with Momentum, powered by Moda Health.
Visit Momentum to:
- Take a health assessment and see your “health age”
- Use healthy lifestyle apps, like Weight Tracker and Blood Pressure Tracker
- Research conditions and medications
- Set goals and track progress
- Create a Family Health Record
Need a hand with your health? Our individual plans include health coaches that use evidence-based practices to help you set goals and feel your best.
Our care programs include:
- Cardiac Care
- Dental Care
- Depression Care
- Diabetes Care
- Kidney Care
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Women’s Health & Maternity Care
- Respiratory Care
- Spine & Joint Care
Care coordination and case management
When you’re sick, need hospitalization or surgery, or are seriously injured, we’ll give you support — so you can focus on healing.
We can help you:
- Understand your benefits
- Navigate the healthcare system
- Communicate with your providers
- Arrange care ordered by your provider
- Find community resources
Prescription price checkThis tool lets you see your cost for specific medications. You can also compare prices from various in-network pharmacies and see generic and/or lower-cost options to discuss with your doctor.
When worrisome, non-critical medical issues arise, eDoc gives you access to health professionals to better manage your health. Email a board-certified doctor, psychologist, pharmacist, dentist, dietitian or fitness expert about any health concern you may have. eDoc keeps it private and customized to you.
You can benefit from:
- Guidance on treatment for illnesses, nutrition, fitness and more
- Understanding symptoms to make informed decisions about your health
- Uploading and attaching pictures to your emails
- eDocVoice – Leave a voice message for a provider, and get a call back within 24 hours
Need quick advice? The friendly nurses on our Registered Nurse Advice Line are available 24 hours a day.
Call for guidance on:
- Basic health conditions and symptoms
- Treatment for minor injuries and burns
- Home cold and flu remedies
- When to visit your doctor
Stop smoking or chewing tobacco for good. We’ll connect you with programs that make kicking the habit a little easier. Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), coaching to help you stop smoking is covered in full when you see an in-network provider.
You can tap into:
- Tips for dealing with cravings
- Free tobacco cessation medications and over-the-counter nicotine replacement products (such as gum, lozenges and patches) when prescribed by your doctor and filled by an in-network retail pharmacy
- Phone, text and online support from Quit Coaches, 24 hours a day
MIDAS medical ID protection
Keep your health privacy safe with this free service for Moda Health members. It’s an easy way to safeguard your medical identity from fraud.
Here’s how it works:
- Get mobile alerts that let you know when a claim is made on your medical record.
- Review the claim on your smartphone. The information is simple and easy to understand.
- Approve, flag or save the claim. If you don’t recognize it, flag it and MIDAS’ experts will investigate it.
- Relax while MIDAS resolves any issues. MIDAS’ fraud experts won’t stop until your medical record is restored.