Why choose Moda?
Your health partner
It’s easier to be your healthy best when you have the right partner by your side. We’re here to help you feel well so you can live better longer, with special programs and care teams to support you in reaching your personal health goals.
Starting in 1955, we’ve supported healthy communities by providing quality health plans to members in Oregon and Alaska.
Get started with your Member Dashboard
Every plan includes our member care resources, available through your Member Dashboard. This personalized website lets members access health coaching, prescription medication and healthcare cost estimator tools, care coordination and more.
Using your Member Dashboard, it’s easy to access your health information 24/7.
As a member, you can:
- Find in-network providers
- Select or change your primary care provider (PCP) for Oregon medical plans
- Review your coverage for specific services
- Estimate medical costs for procedures
- Check status of claims
- Check your annual deductible and out-of-pocket status
- Check prescription prices
- Review prescription history
- Pay your premiums online and set up recurring payments
- Review electronic explanations of benefits (EOBs)
- View your Member Handbook
- Download your member ID card
- Access tools to manage your dental care needs
Health and wellness tools
These handy resources come with every individual and family plan. If you’ve received your member ID, simply log in to your Member Dashboard to get started.
Take charge of your health – and follow your progress. It’s easy with Momentum, powered by Moda Health.
Visit Momentum to:
- Take a health assessment and see your “health age”
- Use healthy lifestyle apps, like Weight Tracker and Blood Pressure Tracker
- Research conditions and medications
- Set goals and track progress
- Create a Family Health Record
Individual Assistance Program (IAP)
Now and then, we can all use a little help to get back on track. Powered by Cascade Centers, the Moda Health IAP is a free and confidential service that can assist you and your eligible family members with a variety of personal concerns including:
- Marital conflict
- Conflict at work
- Depression or anxiety
- Stress management
- Family relationships
- Financial/legal/consumer concerns
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Grieving a loss
- Career development
You get up to three in-person, phone or online counseling sessions per incident. IAP professional counselors can help you identify problems, establish goals, make recommendations, and develop an action plan.
You have access to these health and wellness services from ChooseHealthy™.
- Discounts of up to 55% on popular health and fitness brands, including Garmin®, Vitamix®, PRO Compression® and Fitbit®
- Savings of up to 25% on services including acupuncture, chiropractic, physical therapy, therapeutic massage, occupational therapy, nutrition and podiatry. You will need to see providers who are in the ChooseHealthy™ network. For medical plans that include alternative care benefits you will need to exhaust those benefits before you can use ChooseHealthy™ for alternative care.
- Access to no-cost online health classes
Staying fit is important to your overall health and well-being. As a Moda Health or Delta Dental member, you have access to the Active&Fit Direct™ program.
For just $25 a month you can choose from over 9,000 participating health clubs and YMCAs nationwide. The program offers:
- A free guest pass to try out a fitness center before joining (where available)
- An option to switch fitness centers to make sure you found the right fit
- Access to online directory maps and a fitness center and YMCA locator from any device
- Online tracking from a variety of wearable fitness devices, apps and exercise equipment
Need a hand with your health? Our individual plans include health coaches that use evidence-based practices to help you set goals and feel your best.
Our care programs include:
- Cardiac Care
- Dental Care
- Depression Care
- Diabetes Care
- Kidney Care
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Women’s Health & Maternity Care
- Respiratory Care
- Spine & Joint Care
Care coordination and case management
When you’re sick, need hospitalization or surgery, or are seriously injured, we’ll give you support — so you can focus on healing.
We can help you:
- Understand your benefits
- Navigate the healthcare system
- Communicate with your providers
- Arrange care ordered by your provider
- Find community resources
Prescription price checkThis tool lets you see your cost for specific medications. You can also compare prices from various in-network pharmacies and see generic and/or lower-cost options to discuss with your doctor.
Healthcare Cost Estimator
You shouldn’t learn the cost of care when the bill arrives. The Healthcare Cost Estimator offers you a simple way to understand:
- Procedure cost estimates
- Cost comparisons across providers
- Your specific estimated out-of-pocket costs
Use this tool to shop for cost-effective alternatives and make better, well- informed decisions.
When worrisome, non-critical medical issues arise, eDoc gives you access to health professionals to better manage your health. Email a board-certified doctor, psychologist, pharmacist, dentist, dietitian or fitness expert about any health concern you may have. eDoc keeps it private and customized to you.
You can benefit from:
- Guidance on treatment for illnesses, nutrition, fitness and more
- Understanding symptoms to make informed decisions about your health
- Uploading and attaching pictures to your emails
- eDocVoice – Leave a voice message for a provider, and get a call back within 24 hours
Need quick advice? The friendly nurses on our Registered Nurse Advice Line are available 24 hours a day.
Call for guidance on:
- Basic health conditions and symptoms
- Treatment for minor injuries and burns
- Home cold and flu remedies
- When to visit your doctor
Stop smoking or chewing tobacco for good. We’ll connect you with programs that make kicking the habit a little easier. Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), coaching to help you stop smoking is covered in full when you see an in-network provider.
You can tap into:
- Tips for dealing with cravings
- Free tobacco cessation medications and over-the-counter nicotine replacement products (such as gum, lozenges and patches) when prescribed by your doctor and filled by an in-network retail pharmacy
- Phone, text and online support from Quit Coaches, 24 hours a day
Keep your information safe with complete identity protection through MyIDCare, offered to members at no extra cost. Now you can spot false claims early and find fraud before it causes you or your family harm.
Simply enroll in MyIDCare for full financial and medical protection. Enrolled members access all monitoring in one user-friendly app.