Why choose Moda?
Your health partner
It’s easier to be your healthy best when you have the right partner by your side. Since 1955, we’ve helped build healthy communities across Oregon and Alaska by providing our members quality health and dental plans.
We’re here to help you feel well so you can live better longer, with special programs, tools and care teams to support you in reaching your personal health goals.
Better care, better resources
Every Moda Health or Delta Dental plan includes our member care resources and access to tools that can help you manage your health and benefits. These are value added resources and are not insurance.
ProgramsShow all answers
Moda Health and Delta Dental members can stay active in the gym or on-the-go with discounted access to +16,000 fitness centers across the country and +5,500 digital workouts.
Our members have access to discounts on popular health and fitness brands, alternative care and online health classes.
- Individual Assistance Program (IAP)
The Moda Health IAP is a free and confidential service that provides in-person, phone or online counseling sessions to help members and eligible family members with issues such as grief, addiction, anxiety and stress management.
- IDX™ Identity
Offered at no extra cost, IDX™ Identity helps members keep their information safe with complete identity protection
- Mobile therapy with Meru Health
- Members can get therapy on their smartphone with Meru Health. A confidential, 12-week treatment program to help with depression, anxiety and burnout with access to a personal, remote therapist.
ResourcesShow all answers
- Health coaching
- Our individual plans include health coaches that use evidence-based practices to help our members set and achieve their fitness goals.
- Travel Assist
- Members who are more than 100 miles from home can call Assist America® for access to emergency medical insurance and more.
ToolsShow all answers
- Provider Directory
With Find Care, you can search to see if your providers are in-network, as well as search for any in-network providers for procedures with medical and dental plans.
- Healthcare Cost Estimator
- Members can use the Healthcare cost estimator to understand estimate procedure costs, compare costs across providers and estimate their specific out-of-pocket cost. Learn more:
- Prescription price check
Our price check tool allows members to see the cost of their medication, as well as compare costs and view generic and lower-cost options.
- Dental Tools
- Our member dashboard provides tools for Delta Dental members to maximize their benefits, plan for upcoming dental costs and see personal dental risks.